Erwin Olaf is one of Holland’s most acclaimed contemporary photographers. Famous for his mis-en-scène and highly theatrical compositions, Olaf weaves complex and dramatic narratives into his still photographs. His work is frequently exhibited and included in numerous contemporary art and photography museums internationally.
- Rijksmuseum opens '12x Erwin Olaf' & Erwin Olaf is named Knight in the Order of the Netherlands Lion
- Erwin Olaf's photographs on the Dutch Stamp
- Erwin Olaf double exhibition at The Hague Museum of Photography and Gemeentemuseum Den Haag
- Rijksmuseum receives core collection Erwin Olaf
- Erwin Olaf's design selected for the Dutch euro coin