- Ambassador Motel, Las Vegas, 2001
- Breaunna in Cat Mask, Las Vegas Hilton, Las Vegas, 2001
- Breaunna on Bed, Las Vegas Hilton, Las Vegas, 2001
- Fun City, Las Vegas, 2001
- Holiday House, Las Vegas, 2001
- Tod Hotel, Las Vegas, 2001
- Breaunna at Fridge, Budget Suites, Las Vegas, 2000
- Breaunna with Bra, Algiers Hotel, Las Vegas, 2000
This series of work departs from Albert Watson’s iconic portraiture, instead concentrating on a single dominatrix and burlesque performer, Breaunna, whom he worked with repeatedly over two years. He met her at a Rock-A-Billy Convention in 2000 and over the years she became his muse, posing for him numerous times.
“When you come from a small town in Scotland, and years later you end up with a camera in Las Vegas, it’s truly like being in another galaxy. And meeting somebody like Breaunna was inspiring. She lives in an exotic, erotic world, and that’s what fascinated me.”, Albert Watson.
Watson described Breaunna, whose online moniker is Miss Beehayving, as having a chameleon-like quality. He managed to capture a different facial expression in each photograph, depicting the world both literally and figuratively through her eyes and the places she worked. His use of light creates a meditative atmosphere, drawing the viewer into the image whilst simultaneously demanding a reverent distance.