Hamiltons Gallery has represented Helmut Newton's prints for over 35 years and remains one of the greatest authorities of his work worldwide.
Newton was one of the most important and controversial photographers of the 20th Century. His pictures, whether fashion, nude or portraits, are often highly erotic, bold, and provocative. Newton’s photographs have appeared in publications such as Playboy, Marie-Claire, Elle, Vogue among others as well as numerous international solo exhibitions.
- The Best
- Helmut Newton: High Gloss
- Something For Everyone: Group Exhibition
- Masterworks: An exhibition of works by Modern Masters of Photography
- Modern Masters: Group Exhibition
- Helmut Newton: Selected Works
- Something for Everyone: Group Exhibition
- Helmut Newton: Helmut Newton
- Gallery Selections: Group Exhibition
- Something for Everyone : Group Exhibition
- Helmut Newton: XL