- Unemployed Men Gathering Coal, Sunderland, early 1970s
- Conservation Area, Landscape , c.1988
- Dew Pond by Iron Age Hill Fort, Somerset, 1988
- Bradford, 1978
- Tormented, Homeless Irishman, Spitalfields, London, 1969
- Sheep Going to the Slaughter, Early Morning, Near the Caledonian Road, London, 1965
- The Guvnors in their Sunday Suits, Finsbury Park, London, 1958
Hamiltons Gallery has represented Sir Don McCullin internationally for thirty years. McCullin is arguably Great Britain’s most renowned photojournalist having documented many major conflicts of the 20th and 21st Century since the 1960s. His lifetime contribution to photojournalism continues today and lives on in the collection of many museums.