Daido Moriyama is one of the few living modern masters of photography from Japan. Part of Japan’s Provoke Movement in the 1960’s, Moriyama sought to engender political and cultural dialogue with his photographs. His photographs and photography books are some of the most sought after by distinguished collectors.
- Maison Européenne de la Photographie to open 'Tokyo' Exhibition with Daido Moriyama
- Hasselblad Award Winner 2019: Daido Moriyama
- Selfridges, London launches the ‘Lip Bar’ by legendary Japanese artist Daido Moriyama to mark Valentine’s Day
- Unseen Photographs of Japan's 60s in New Exhibition at the Albertina Museum
- Tate Britain: Chris Shaw and Daido Moriyama exhibition