- ‘Future Couture - Mikado’, Designer JB Valli, Paris, 2016
- ‘Dress to Thrill’, Designer Stephane Rolland, Paris, 2015
- ‘L’arch de Noe - An African Winter’, Designer Stephane Rolland, Paris, 2014
- The Last Sitting II, Dior - HC Winter 2011, # 36, 14th September , 2011
- "L'oiseau de paradis", Haute Couture, Christian Dior, 2007
- "La mariée dorée", Haute Couture, Christian Lacroix , 2007
Cathleen Naundorf began her career in haute couture and fashion after meeting Horst P Horst. She works actively with the collections of Chanel, Dior, Gaultier, Lacroix, Ellie Saab and Valentino working in large format Polaroid film. Her mise-en-scène are delicate narratives which give character to each ensemble.